Download UPeU SEE APK for Windows - Version 2.2.1
- APK File Name: edu.upeu.see-v2.2.1-ApkDownloadforWindows.apk
- Version: 2.2.1, Added on 2020-11-10
- APK File Size: 9.1 MB
- APK File MD5: 60AFF14014F320B80D04C1A0B562190A
- Offered by: Universidad Peruana Union
- Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
La aplicación te permite:
- Visualizar la programación diaria
- Visualizar las actividades diarias
- Visualizar la letra de los cantos
- Visualizar la Bienvenida del director
- Visualizar los invitados especiales
- Visualizar Consejeros
- Visualizar la biografía de cada ponente
- Visualizar ponentes
Instructions to install UPeU SEE on Windows by using an Android App Player (using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer)
Download APK file on this page, then follow these steps:
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
Optional: Install on Android devices
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- In your device Settings page, tap on "Security" or "Applications" (varies with device)
- Enable "Unknown Sources" permission
- Confirm with "OK"
Step 2: Install and Launch
- In your device's "Download" folder, find and tap on the APK file
- Tap "Install"on the Android Installer screen
- Launch the App
What is an APK file?
An APK file is an app created for Android, Google's mobile operating system. Some apps come pre-installed on Android devices, while other apps can be downloaded from Google Play, or site like apkdownloadforwindows.com. Apps downloaded from Google Play are automatically installed on your device, while those downloaded from other sources must be installed manually.
If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
Yes, absolutely. As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've installed, it will commence an update.
What measures do you take to make sure all APKs are real?
Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from this site, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
(*) is required
UPeU SEE 2.2.1 APK for Windows (#20201, 9.1 MB)
UPeU SEE 1.1.3 APK for Windows (#10103, 5.6 MB)
UPeU SEE 1.0.0 APK for Windows (#10000, 5.2 MB)
UPeU SEE 0.7.1 APK for Windows (#701, 6.1 MB)
UPeU SEE 0.5.1 APK for Windows (#501, 6.1 MB)
More from Universidad Peruana Union
Similar to UPeU SEE
My Boo: Your Virtual Pet Game To Care and Play APK
Bu the virtual Bunny - Cute pet care game APK
Pu - Cute giant panda bear, virtual pet care game APK
Oz - Take care of lovely creatures - pets games APK
Top download apps
1DM: Fastest Video, Torrent Downloader & Browser APK
Shopee 8.8 Diskon Supermarket APK
HA Tunnel Plus - 100% Free VPN Tunnel APK