Download 1DM: Fastest Video, Torrent Downloader & Browser APK for Windows - Version 13.0.1
- APK File Name: idm.internet.download.manager-v13.0.1.apk
- Version: 13.0.1, Added on 2021-03-05
- APK File Size: 13.4 MB
- APK File MD5: 25102F4AB46232F9C4B10CFD62364C72
- Offered by: Vicky Bonick
- Requires Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Use Settings Search menu option in 1DM home screen to search for setting options
● Improved: Anti-Adblock Killer issues now 1DM should hide the ad blocker from websites better than before
● Improved: Enabled few more adblock filter sources for better ad blocking
● Added: Support for Mega file and Folder download
● Added: New Preview url style [Browser Advanced Settings]
► Full Changelog @ https://apps2sd.info/idm/changelog.html
► Join 1DM support group @ https://t.me/android_1dm
Instructions to install 1DM: Fastest Video, Torrent Downloader & Browser on Windows by using an Android App Player (using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer)
Download APK file on this page, then follow these steps:
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
Optional: Install on Android devices
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- In your device Settings page, tap on "Security" or "Applications" (varies with device)
- Enable "Unknown Sources" permission
- Confirm with "OK"
Step 2: Install and Launch
- In your device's "Download" folder, find and tap on the APK file
- Tap "Install"on the Android Installer screen
- Launch the App
What is an APK file?
An APK file is an app created for Android, Google's mobile operating system. Some apps come pre-installed on Android devices, while other apps can be downloaded from Google Play, or site like apkdownloadforwindows.com. Apps downloaded from Google Play are automatically installed on your device, while those downloaded from other sources must be installed manually.
If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
Yes, absolutely. As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've installed, it will commence an update.
What measures do you take to make sure all APKs are real?
Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from this site, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
(*) is required
More from Vicky Bonick
Similar to 1DM: Fastest Video, Torrent Downloader & Browser
Top download apps